Adding a Membership Agreement
You can choose to include a Membership Agreement with Terms & Conditions for your members to agree to during the Membership Sign-up process. This is a good opportunity to inform or remind your customers of important information. Here are some examples of things you might include in your Membership Agreement:
-Notification of cancellation policy
-Commitment to pay amount owed
-Details on pickup failure
-Disclaimer about general farming risks (weather, pests, natural disasters)
-Reminder about inclusion in your email/mailing list
Here are some resources for determing what should go in your member agreement:
To write your Membership Agreement sign in to the Control Panel and navigate to:
Member Assembler > Configure > Membership Agreement
Click the checkbox to add a Membership Agreement to your sign-up process. Don't forget to fill out your Terms & Conditions in the text editor and click
Submit Changes when you are done.
This is what the Member Agreement editor looks like in the control panel:
Figure 1. Membership Agreement Page.
- How can I recieve customer support?
- How do I control/remove spam comments on my website?
- Can I use Small Farm Central's services if I already have a website?
- Can I use my existing domain name with a Small Farm Central website?
- Will Google and other search engines index my Small Farm Central site?
- View all (14 more)