upgrade?

's Avatar

professor

11 Oct, 2017 06:05 PM

If I upgrade my account from cultivator to one where I can accept payments online, how do I do that and what is its cost? The commerce page needs to able to calculate shipping using weight, distance etc. Thanks!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 11 Oct, 2017 06:27 PM

You would need to upgrade to our Merchant level account which is $75/month.

It can take online payments using Paypal or Authorize.net as the payment gateway and can calculate shipping costs with USPS or UPS.

More information on payment processing options here:
    http://support.smallfarmcentral.com/kb/ecommerce/credit-card-proces...

And more information on the shipping calculator here:
    http://support.smallfarmcentral.com/kb/getting-started-with-ecommer...
    (Note: due to some changes with the FedEx calculator, we currently do not support FedEx shipping)

To make the change, go to - Administrate --> Billing --> Change Plan in the control panel.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 11 Oct, 2017 06:27 PM.

3. NPC re-opened this discussion on 29 Nov, 2017 09:21 AM

4. 2 Posted by NPC on 29 Nov, 2017 09:21 AM

Q,

You have hosted our website for our farm for a time now. We were going to sell our crops and grain cleaners using the site. It hasn’t worked out quite like that and have decided to use the website exclusively for the grain cleaners.

We have have set up a website using wix primarily because of price. We can sell our product online with that website for about $16/month. Their shipping parameters are about the same as yours. Our plans are to phase out the sfc site and migrate to the just the wix site (graincleanersoh.com). We are just being honest with you and want you to be with us. Are we missing something so that we shouldn’t? Is there any good reason why we shouldn’t?

Friendly Meadows
    6523 Township Rd 346
    Millersburg, OH 44654

330-473-7647
    DeVon Miller

graincleanersoh.com

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by daniel on 29 Nov, 2017 03:42 PM

Hi there DeVon,

Q is out of the office through the New Year so I'm picking up the conversation for him here.

No, I don't think you're missing anything there. When you're ready, we can transfer your domain to you so that you can set it up with your new site. Please let me know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Best,

Daniel
    Farmer Support

6. daniel closed this discussion on 29 Nov, 2017 03:42 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac