On-line orders

Emma Holmes

03 Aug, 2013 03:51 AM

Hello,

We're starting to think about our big prairie drop off that will be happening this fall. Members will order their whole share at one time, and then we'll drive it out to them in Alberta and Saskatchewan.

We would like to put limits on what people order (ie. up to $100 sockeye, etc) and allow them to have balances that go up to negative $10. Is this possible?

Thank-you,
Emma

1. 1 Posted by Lauren on 03 Aug, 2013 11:57 PM

Hi Emma,

Thanks for your request. I will have to talk to the development team to see if this is possible. Let me discuss it with them and get back to you with an answer for your question early next week.

Best,
    -Lauren, Farmer Support

2. 2 Posted by Lauren on 06 Aug, 2013 09:12 PM

Hi Emma,

I talked with the rest of the team and we currently don't have a way to put automatic limits on orders other than the total quantity. We also can't limit the negative balance amount.
    You will have to state these restrictions somewhere (perhaps in the terms and conditions, or on the checkout page) and let people know that if they don't follow them, their orders will be declined. Then you can monitor the orders as the email confirmations come in and contact anyone who went over your limits.

Let us know if you have any additional questions,

Best,
    -Lauren, Farmer Support

3. Lauren closed this discussion on 06 Aug, 2013 09:12 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac