ecommerce options

's Avatar

grit

24 Jul, 2013 06:45 PM

Hi,

I need to be able to do the following things but I'm unable to find the options in the maintenance.

I'd like the ability to assign a coupon to specific products.

I'd like to be able to sort the order my items display in the store.

thanks,
Mike

1. 1 Posted by qroth on 24 Jul, 2013 07:02 PM

Hi Mike:

1) We currently do not offer a way to offer a coupon code that will only work for specific items. You can say "Use coupon code 'ABC' when purchasing product A to get a $5 discount", but there isn't an automated way to stop someone from using it when purchasing product B. It'll depend on the honor system. Of course, you can decline orders or simply hold them for additional payment if someone uses the coupon code incorrectly.

2) You can sort items either alphabetically or be our system of weights. If you go to - Sell --> Manage --> Departments and click "edit" on a department, you'll see the option for this below the description field. If you choose "by weight", you'll need to click on the "edit inventory" link and this will bring up a table of all the items in that department. Assign each item a weight and they will organize themselves based on that weight. Lower weights (-10) rise to the top and higher weights (+10) fall to the bottom.

For more info:
    http://support.smallfarmcentral.com/kb/small-farm-central/assigning...

Any other questions, please let us know.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 24 Jul, 2013 07:02 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac