Vacation hold issue

's Avatar

tobiasgardenllc

01 Aug, 2019 08:33 PM

Hi there.

I am trying to create holds for a couple of our members. For some reason, when I try to choose a starting week, it only gives me the current week as an option in the drop down menu (which we have already completed our CSA pickup for this week). How can I choose weeks further along in the season? We still have a couple of weeks that members can have their boxes held for the season.

Thanks for your help.
Deidre

1. 1 Posted by Tobias Garden L... on 04 Aug, 2019 04:27 PM

Also, when I try to schedule the hold, I only have the one week option to schedule a double box....which happens to be the same week that is the option for holding.

Ugh! I guess this issue will not be resolved this week.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Mike on 15 Aug, 2019 08:43 PM

HI Deidre,

I apologize for the delayed response. Your request somehow got into our old support ticket system. Please use [email blocked] for any future issues so that it gets routed to the right system.

The problem I think you may have run into is based on the settings for Holds and Changes if you go to Member Assembler > Holds & Changes > Holds Settings.
    https://sfc.smallfarmcentral.com/admin/ma/admin_scheduled_actions_s...

There is a "last date" you can set there beyond which members will not be able to schedule a hold. Right now it is set to September 15, 2018.

I will change this for now to September 15, 2019. Though you will probably want to set that to the correct end date for your 2019 season.

Again, I apologize for the delay. Q's last day was August 1 and we were not aware there were still any support requests that wound their way to this older system and I'm catching up the handful here. I'm not sure how that happened but again, please use [email blocked]. We have many people on staff checking that account.

Cheers,
    Mike

3. Mike closed this discussion on 15 Aug, 2019 08:43 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac