check out with Paypal

's Avatar

kinleyc

29 Jul, 2019 01:24 PM

Hi,
Just checking to see if there is any way to adjust the checkout settings for the shipping calculator.... some of my customers have trouble figuring it out. See email conversation copied below.

July 24, 2019
You are right Rebecca, your payment procedure is really complicated. I purchase a lot of things online and your payment procedure is the most complicated. Even after having gone through it a number of times, I still get confused. Jack
On July 25, 2019 at 12:14 PM Coulter Farms [email blocked] wrote:

Hi Jack,
Sorry for the trouble with the website. There are a few things that are set up by the website host, that don't work like I would want them to, but I can't change them. The shipping calculator is one of them. You need to enter your zip, calculate shipping, select the shipper (UPS or Priority Mail), and then click Set Rate. If those steps don't solve your problem, please let me know.
Thanks for your patience :).
Rebecca

To: "Rebecca Coulter" [email blocked]
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2019 1:38:39 PM
Subject: [Mail from your Small Farm Central website] can't order

This email was sent by [email blocked] through your website. Just click reply to write back to the sender.

July 24, 2019
You ask me to compute my shipping and I am told the adjustment is made in my cart but then, when trying to check out, your site keeps taking me back to compute my shipping again and will not let me check out. Jack Treece

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 29 Jul, 2019 06:30 PM

Hi Kinley:

No, there are no adjustments to be made.

It's really just a 2-step process. Enter the destination zip code and calculate rates. Then choose which option you want from the provided rates. It really doesn't differ very much from other checkout processes.

The website portion of SFC's business is not a focus of our work anymore. Most of our development efforts are now focused on Harvie, our customizable farmshare software. If you are looking to upgrade your e-commerce options, we would understand if you considered other options.

Q

2. qroth closed this discussion on 29 Jul, 2019 06:30 PM.

3. Coulter Farms re-opened this discussion on 29 Jul, 2019 06:38 PM

4. 2 Posted by Coulter Farms on 29 Jul, 2019 06:38 PM

OK, thanks, just thought I'd check.

5. qroth closed this discussion on 29 Jul, 2019 07:18 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac