Change something on website template

Andrea

19 Jul, 2019 03:13 PM

Wondering how I would change the background on our website. We will be changing the banner image once I have an updated image, but the background is just a plain dark green.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 19 Jul, 2019 03:43 PM

Hi Andrea:

If you go to - Display --> Template Settings --> Template Settings --> Customize there is an option in that settings that lets you switch to a blue or burgungy background.

However, if you want a different color, it would be possible to do some adjustment through CSS. If you get us a color code, we can help make that change for you.

Q

2. qroth closed this discussion on 19 Jul, 2019 03:43 PM.

3. info re-opened this discussion on 29 Jul, 2019 06:28 PM

4. 2 Posted by info on 29 Jul, 2019 06:28 PM

I was hoping I could change the background, from a solid color to an image...
    Indigo Farms has tomatoes! 

http://www.indigofarmsmarket.com/

----- Original Message -----
    To: [email blocked]
    Sent: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 15:43:56 +0000
    Subject:

// Please reply above this line
    ==================================================

Hi Andrea:

If you go to - Display --> Template Settings --> Template Settings --> Customize there is an option in that settings that lets you switch to a blue or burgungy background.

However, if you want a different color, it would be possible to do some adjustment through CSS. If you get us a color code, we can help make that change for you.

Q

On Fri, Jul 19 at 08:13 AM PDT, Andrea wrote:

Wondering how I would change the background on our website. We will be changing the banner image once I have an updated image, but the background is just a plain dark green.

Having trouble reading this? View this discussion online: Change something on website template.

Reply with #ignore to stop receiving notifications for this discussion.

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by qroth on 29 Jul, 2019 09:00 PM

Their template makes it really easy to do but that isn't built in for this template.

Do you know what image you want to use? If so, send it our way and we'll see if we can do that for your current template.

Q

6. qroth closed this discussion on 29 Jul, 2019 09:00 PM.

7. info re-opened this discussion on 30 Jul, 2019 06:43 PM

8. 4 Posted by info on 30 Jul, 2019 06:43 PM

I wouldnt mind changing the template to one that is easier to customize.  Which would you suggest...
    Also, I am getting notices that my email is exceeding it quota....

Sent: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 21:00:18 +0000
    Subject:

Their template makes it really easy to do but that isn't built in for this template.

Do you know what image you want to use? If so, send it our way and we'll see if we can do that for your current template.

Q

On Mon, Jul 29 at 11:28 AM PDT, info wrote:

Subject:

Hi Andrea:

Q

Having trouble reading this? View this discussion online: Change something on website template.

9. Support Staff 5 Posted by qroth on 30 Jul, 2019 07:21 PM

Each template has different items that are setup to be more easily customized. It really depends on what you are looking to do. There isn't any one specific template we would recommend.

I checked on your emails and do see the default limit was set very low. I've increased that and you should be good now.

Q

10. qroth closed this discussion on 30 Jul, 2019 07:21 PM.

11. info re-opened this discussion on 01 Aug, 2019 02:28 PM

12. 6 Posted by info on 01 Aug, 2019 02:28 PM

To:
    Sent:
    Subject:

Each template has different items that are setup to be more easily customized. It really depends on what you are looking to do. There isn't any one specific template we would recommend.

I checked on your emails and do see the default limit was set very low. I've increased that and you should be good now.

Q

On Tue, Jul 30 at 11:43 AM PDT, info wrote:

I wouldnt mind changing the template to one that is easier to customize.  Which would you suggest...
    Also, I am getting notices that my email is exceeding it quota....

Sent: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 21:00:18 +0000
    Subject:

Q

On Mon, Jul 29 at 11:28 AM PDT, info wrote:

Subject:

Hi Andrea:

Q

13. qroth closed this discussion on 01 Aug, 2019 02:31 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac