question about double shares

's Avatar

csa

06 Jun, 2019 02:29 PM

Hi there!

I am unclear as to what extent double shares are calculated, if at all? in the Pickup lists and final numbers. I understand that all vacation holds and double shares will be mentioned under scheduled actions. I also understand that if someone has a vacation hold, their name will not show up on the pickup list for that week. if someone has a double share that week, do the total numbers of our CSA boxes get adjusted to reflect the doubles, or will it ONLY show up under scheduled actions. And I will need to manually adjust numbers to account for the doubles.

Thank you for the clarification!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 06 Jun, 2019 03:40 PM

If you have double boxes, there will be an extra "double box" column added to the pickup list showing who should get double boxes and in the OPTION COUNTS section at the bottom, it will show any shares affected by the double. So, in the attached screenshot example, there are 9 Large Family Shares for this delivery and one of them is doubled, so it shows "9 +1 Double Boxes".

So depending on how you handle doubles, you either need to create 10 total boxes or you need 9 boxes and one of them needs double the content.

I hope that helps clarify.

Q

2. qroth closed this discussion on 06 Jun, 2019 03:40 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac