Multiple vegetable shares per account?

's Avatar

csa

12 Mar, 2019 09:47 PM

Hi there!

A customer is interested in signing up for multiple vegetable shares on the same account. I cannot find a way to do this other than advising her to register two separate accounts, which I understand might be slightly less convenient for her, but would also work just fine. Is there any way to change the settings so that two vegetable shares are allowed on her one account.

Thanks for the help!

• Lacey from Warner Farm
  1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 13 Mar, 2019 01:41 PM

Hi Lacey:

If you want to allow members to be able to pick multiple quantities of the same share (i.e. two large shares), you can do that. Go to - Member Assembler --> Configure --> Member Types and edit the member type in question. Under the "Advanced options" at the bottom of the page, there will be a setting "Yes, allow multiple quantities of this type". Click that and save.

Then you'll need to go back into the "edit" page for that member type and go to the "Options" tab. Now under each option you should be able to see checkboxes for the quantities of 1-6. Choose the multiple quantities that you want to allow for each option and then save.

At this point members can choose to select multiple quantities.

On the other hand if you are asking if members can choose multiple options under each share type (ie..one small share and one large share), that is not possible. They would either need to create 2 memberships as you suggest or you could potentially create another option (i.e. an "Extra Large" share that would be the equivalent of a small and large share)

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 13 Mar, 2019 01:41 PM.

3. Warner Farm CSA re-opened this discussion on 15 Mar, 2019 01:11 PM

4. 2 Posted by Warner Farm CSA on 15 Mar, 2019 01:11 PM

That is all very helpful thank you so much!

Now the question is, how do I go about building a new box size? I am new
    and did not set up our original sizes.

Thank you as always for your wonderful help!

------
    Lacey Arnold
    CSA/Market Manager
    Warner Farm

[email blocked]
    Office: 413-665-8331
    Cell: 609-273-9482
    www.warnerfarm.com

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by qroth on 15 Mar, 2019 01:27 PM

Hi Lacey:

Go to- Member Assembler --> Configure --> Member Types and click "edit" next to the share type that you want to add an option for. On that edit page, there will be 2 tabs. Click over to the Options tab. There you can "add new option". Then just fill in the new option description and price and then save.

Q

6. qroth closed this discussion on 15 Mar, 2019 01:27 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac