Domain access

's Avatar

thistlecreekfarms

01 Mar, 2019 04:48 PM

Hi, I am trying to move my domain to a new site, but don't see any controls to do so in the control panel. Is there somewhere I can go to get access to my domain and change the DNS settings?

Thanks.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 01 Mar, 2019 04:57 PM

We can assist this with you.

We do our domain registrations through Godaddy. The easiest way for us to transfer this to you would be for you to setup your own account at godaddy.com and provide us with 1) the account number and 2) let us know what email address you used to set it up.

With these 2 bits of information we can transfer ownership of the domain to you quickly and easily.

If you want to transfer to another domain registrar, we can do that but it is a bit more of an involved process.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 01 Mar, 2019 04:57 PM.

3. thistlecreekfarms re-opened this discussion on 01 Mar, 2019 05:34 PM

4. 2 Posted by thistlecreekfar... on 01 Mar, 2019 05:34 PM

It would be best if we could transfer the domain to our Squarespace account. What do you need from us to do that?

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by qroth on 01 Mar, 2019 06:54 PM

I've unlocked the domain and requested the needed authorization transfer code.

Your authorization code is
    8!^B5FE0WAB44F1A

You'll need to initiate the transfer within Squarespace. Sometimes it does require an additional set of codes that the new registrar will send through to us. Please let us know if they will be sending those additional codes.

Once all the necessary information is provided, transferring between different registrars normally takes about a week.

Q

6. qroth closed this discussion on 01 Mar, 2019 06:54 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac