how do i center images and text

's Avatar

teresa

27 Feb, 2019 06:13 PM

Hi I'm trying to edit our webstand landing pages and can't seem to figure out how to center the text and photos. Help? Also, is it possible to add a business name field for users? currently my workaround is first and last name in the first name field and then business name in the last name field.

Teresa

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 27 Feb, 2019 06:23 PM

There are limited options with a Member Assembler-only plan for customizing the format. Which specific text/images are you trying to adjust?

We do not offer a business name field for users.

Q

2. qroth closed this discussion on 27 Feb, 2019 06:23 PM.

3. Teresa Kurtak re-opened this discussion on 01 Mar, 2019 10:44 AM

4. 2 Posted by Teresa Kurtak on 01 Mar, 2019 10:44 AM

The landing page for a couple of our webstands. Ie what people see when
    they go to purchase items- the title, and explanation of how we collect
    orders.

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by qroth on 01 Mar, 2019 05:32 PM

Ok, so for those header sections we don't provide the full text editor option that includes the centering option in the toolbar. Therefore the only way to make that centered would be to enter the code directly.

So if you are on the department edit page, in the toolbar you would click the "source code" button in the toolbar. It's the one all the way on the right that looks like this "< >".

That will bring up a popup window with your page content in it, showing the raw HTML code. This may look daunting but if you just want to center ALL of the content, it shouldn't be. To the first paragraph code (looks like this "

", you should just be able to add the text - style="text-align: center;" (see attached screenshot) and that will centered the items in that paragraph. If you have multiple paragraphs, you might need to find the paragraph code at the beginning of each to do this.

I centered the header text for the "Fifth Crow Farm Webstand" department for you already so you can see how I did it.

Q

6. qroth closed this discussion on 01 Mar, 2019 05:32 PM.

7. Teresa Kurtak re-opened this discussion on 01 Mar, 2019 07:34 PM

8. 4 Posted by Teresa Kurtak on 01 Mar, 2019 07:34 PM

Thank you!

9. qroth closed this discussion on 01 Mar, 2019 07:35 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac