trouble editing a member

's Avatar

amy

05 Feb, 2019 11:42 PM

Hello,

I am trying to access a pending membership, the name is Holliann Kim. It will not display for me make edits. The customer is actually a returning member who split a membership in the past and now wants her own. I want to give her the discount. Can you help?

Amy Ballweg
Gorman Farms

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 06 Feb, 2019 04:47 PM

Hi Amy:

I see Holliann does have an order checked out.

Here is the link to her membership: https://sfc.smallfarmcentral.com/admin/ma/admin_membership_edit?mem...

How were you searching for her? I did a user search by going to - Administrate --> Users --> Manage Users.

Q

2. qroth closed this discussion on 06 Feb, 2019 04:47 PM.

3. Amy Ballweg re-opened this discussion on 06 Feb, 2019 05:06 PM

4. 2 Posted by Amy Ballweg on 06 Feb, 2019 05:06 PM

Thanks for responding, I was unable to add her membership last night, as the membership was pending. Today, however, I was able to manually add her.

Could you answer the following statistics questions:

What do sales stats reflect? Meaning if I zero out a balance, is the membership still in my sales numbers?

Is there a protocol for updating those stats

If I have to delete a member, how is that reflected in the sales stats?

If I put a member on hold?

Thanks in advance.

Amy

Amy Ballweg
    Gorman Farms / CSA
    www.gormanfarmscsa.com
    facebook.com/gormanproducefarm

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by qroth on 06 Feb, 2019 07:06 PM

Hi Amy:

Are you asking about the numbers shown in the graphs on the main dashboard?

If so, on those charts it should show all orders - both enabled and disabled. Any charges/discounts will be reflected in those numbers. If you delete a member, that invoice will no longer be included in those numbers (in general we recommend against deleting members and instead recommend using the disable function). Vacation holds have no impact on these numbers. These numbers don't refresh each time you visit the page, so to ensure you are looking at the most recent numbers, click the "refresh data" button above the graphs.

As a general rule these graphics are just meant as a snapshot of where things are with your membership. I wouldn't consider these numbers to be audit ready.

If you are looking at the numbers under - Member Assembler --> Statistics --> Dashboard, then they are a bit different. Neither disabled or deleted memberships will be included in these numbers. These reports should be updated each time you view them.

If you are looking at the Income Report under Statistics, that does appear to show disabled member invoices but not deleted. On this report, it shows the total amount expected based on the original share price and then down below it will break out any coupons, discounts and charges separately. This should update each time you view the page but there is also a "refresh data" button on this page if you want to make sure that the data is most up-to-date.

And just to clarify, deleting a member pretty much means deleting everything related to that member except their basic user profile. So any invoices, payments, etc across all seasons will get deleted if you delete a membership.

I hope this helps clarify some things. Let us know if you have further questions.

Q

6. qroth closed this discussion on 06 Feb, 2019 07:06 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac