MA activation

's Avatar

trent

30 Oct, 2018 05:12 PM

Hello:

My MA appears to have become activated. I have not used it for a couple years. Not sure how it was activated. I do have a 4 year old daughter and she is usually the one to blame when mysterious things happen.

Thanks, Trent Thompson

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 30 Oct, 2018 05:28 PM

Hi Trent:

Ruthie did contact us last week because apparently you were still getting alert emails about your Member Assembler payment schedule being out of date, so I did have to turn it on momentarily to make a change to stop those emails. I thought I had turned everything off properly, but guess I didn't. I've turned that back off completely.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 30 Oct, 2018 05:28 PM.

3. Trent Thompson re-opened this discussion on 28 Nov, 2018 05:10 PM

4. 2 Posted by Trent Thompson on 28 Nov, 2018 05:10 PM

Hello:

Having problems sending question through SFC portal, so I'm trying direct.

I am looking to transfer my domain to Squarespace in the next week. Can you
    tell me how I should go about that?

Also wondering if I have any access to my records on SFC after that
    transfer is complete?

Thanks for your help.

Trent at Green Gardens in Battle Creek, MI

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by qroth on 28 Nov, 2018 05:48 PM

Hi Trent:

We register our domains through GoDaddy so the quickest and easiest way to transfer control of that domain to you would be for you to create your own GoDaddy account.

To do that, just go to godaddy.com and create an account. Then send us your account number and let us know what email address you used to set it up and we can make the transfer. Once we have that information, it takes us minutes to initiate the transfer.

If you want to transfer to a different domain registrar, we can, but that process will be more involved and can take over a week to complete.

Your website is paid through April 2019, so we can leave the account open even after you've transferred the domain for as long as you need us to. You'll just need to confirm at what point you want us to disable the account.

Q

6. qroth closed this discussion on 28 Nov, 2018 05:48 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac