Outstanding balances from last season

's Avatar

jabrown695

12 Sep, 2018 02:09 PM

Hello,

I was just told by the person who had been my CSA coordinator last year that several members from last season still had outstanding balances at the end of last season. The CSA coordinator was supposed to list those accounts and reach out to the people who still owed, but instead she went to Europe, then quit. So, I have looked and I can not see any way to know who ended the season still owing me money. I can look up their balances, but for people who have been in for multiple seasons, there is no differentiation as to which part of their balance was from last season. Please help me figure this out.

Thank you,

Jordan Brown

thefamilygardencsa.com

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 12 Sep, 2018 03:02 PM

Hi Jordan:

Here's probably your best way to handle this:

1) Switch to administering the past season (Go to - Member Assembler --> Configure --> Seasons)

2) Go to - Member Assembler --> Accounting --> Payment Request and click the "add new payment request" link in the yellow bar.

3) Under step 1 of the payment request setup, choose the "Percentage of Balance Remaining on [season name] invoice"

4) Complete the rest of the form and click the "save and select users" button.

5) On the table that is displayed, there will be separate columns for balance (this is the overall balance across seasons) and also for the Invoice total for just that season and the % of that invoice that has been paid. This should give you a way to find members who haven't paid 100% of that invoice.

I hope that provides you the information you need.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 12 Sep, 2018 03:02 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac