Emails going to members junk

's Avatar

kelsey

01 Aug, 2018 01:10 PM

Hello SFC,

I have been writing out farm CSA newsletter all season and everyone had been getting them just fine, but this past Friday, I sent out CSA Newsletter #9 and many members said it was in their junk folder.

I just wanted to work together to clear this up, to it doesn't happen again.

Thank you,

Kelsey MacDonald
CSA Manager
Heron Pond Farm

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 01 Aug, 2018 04:47 PM

Hi Kelsey:

What email address are you sending from?

Go to - Connect --> Mailing List --> SES Mail and make sure whatever addresses you are using to email customers are verified on that page. If not, click the "send verification email" button to complete that process. It will send you an email with a link that you'll need to click. This verification process helps ensure that emails don't go to people's spam folders.

As for the other item you called about...you can change your "action day". Before doing so, be aware that this won't retroactively change any actions that have been already submitted. So if you change this mid season, this could mean that some members shift to "hold" status on Sunday while new submissions will be processed on Mondays.

If you are ok with this, you can change this by going to - Member Assembler --> Holds&Changes --> Holds Settings and changing your "action day" to Monday.

Any questions, please let me know.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 01 Aug, 2018 04:47 PM.

3. Kelsey MacDonald re-opened this discussion on 03 Aug, 2018 03:13 AM

4. 2 Posted by Kelsey MacDonal... on 03 Aug, 2018 03:13 AM

Thank you! This was very helpful!

Kelsey

5. qroth closed this discussion on 03 Aug, 2018 01:37 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac