Customers not getting emails

's Avatar

sharedlegacyfarms

09 Jun, 2013 02:18 PM

Hey, I've had a few customers contact me to tell me that they don't know what is going on with the CSA, i.e. they haven't heard from us since they signed up. This is after I have sent out several emails since then thru your system (to everyone on the list) with updates, newsletters, etc. I have even tried sending them confirmation emails again, and they don't receive them. I've checked their email address for accuracy. I've told them to go thru their junk emails and spam folders.
What do I do? Any guidance? It's happening enough that it concerns me. I don't want to have to create a whole other email list in Gmail to make sure they are all getting communication.

Corinna
SLFarms

1. 1 Posted by Shannon Knepper on 10 Jun, 2013 01:00 PM

Hi Corinna,

We'll do some investigating and see if we can figure out the issue; can you tell us what members are not receiving emails?

-Shannon Design & Customer Support

2. 2 Posted by Corinna Bench on 10 Jun, 2013 06:35 PM

Shannon:
    Sure, I had 4 people that I can remember names for, but I dealt with three
    of them by asking them to give me different email addresses, which finally
    worked. (gmail seems to be a good one)
    [email blocked] is still not getting stuff from us. I am sending
    her confirmations. I am getting confirmation that I sent a confirmation,
    but she gets nothing.
    Let me know.
    Corinna

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by qroth on 10 Jun, 2013 07:01 PM

Hi Corinna:

Shannon is out for the afternoon, but she asked me to look at this for her. I don't see any errors being bounced back to you. If you go to - Connect --> Mailing List --> SES Mail and click on the "View SES Errors" link, it should show any emails that are getting sent back as undeliverable. At this time I don't show you having any failed deliveries.

It looks like you have a number of folks with their email service through roadrunner. Were the other folks who had problems receiving emails going through that service?

The emails are definitely going out and there is no evidence that they are getting bounced back, so i'm not sure how much more I can tell you. It is possible that they are getting filtered out by a spam filter at the internet service provider level and never making it to her email and her personal spam folder, but I'm not sure why that would be. Best thing I can suggest is having her email her service provider to see if they can track down the problem from their end.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

4. qroth closed this discussion on 10 Jun, 2013 07:01 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac