Weekly reminder emails

's Avatar

kings5

29 May, 2013 01:45 AM

I was going to try sending weekly reminders this year. I do bi-weekly pickup for half share members. Will the program know when to send to Week A and Week B members? Or do I have to go in an check them every other week?

Art

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 29 May, 2013 01:14 PM

Hi Art:

The system does not know if you are on an A week or B week, so it won't automatically send out the proper pickup reminders. There are a couple ways to handle this.

1) You can manually make the adjustment every week. This would involve navigating to - Member Assembler --> Configure --> Pickup Reminders and clicking on the "Restrict" link at the top of the table. At the bottom where it lists the member types, you would just have to make sure that on A weeks, the A share is checked, and on B week, the B share is checked.

2) On the other hand, you could just leave those unchecked in the Pickup Reminders and then use the "Send emails" function to set up pickup reminders for the bi-weekly shares. You would have to go through and create a scheduled email for each week of the season, but it would mean that you could get them all set up at the beginning of the season and not have to worry about switching things back and forth each week.

If you need any clarification on this, just get in touch.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 29 May, 2013 01:14 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac