account malfunctioning?

's Avatar

nicole

30 Aug, 2017 09:33 PM

Hello, I have a CSA member who's account is adding the amount of their order and subtracting it each time. It is Sandy Bardsley and Marianne Cutler. Could you look at the account for me? Thanks

Nicole

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 31 Aug, 2017 01:09 PM

Hi Nicole:

With the buydown credits, the credit is assigned to the primary user on the membership. If a secondary user purchases something from the store, it will transfer credit from the primary user to cover it. So in this case Sandy is the primary user but Marianne has been placing the orders, so it pulls credit from Sandy's user account and transfers it over to Marianne's to cover the cost of the order. This is how it is intended to work.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 31 Aug, 2017 01:09 PM.

3. Nicole Shelly re-opened this discussion on 31 Aug, 2017 02:31 PM

4. 2 Posted by Nicole Shelly on 31 Aug, 2017 02:31 PM

Hi, I understand that, but it is not subtracting the orders from the total. It is adding the number back in each time?

Nicole Shelly

267-496-6303

On Aug 31, 2017, at 9:10 AM, qroth <[email blocked]<mailto:[email blocked]>> wrote:

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by qroth on 31 Aug, 2017 04:18 PM

I've attached an image that should help. It puts the user activity of both Sandra and Marianne side by side. You can see each of their activities by going to the Users tab on the membership and clicking the "view and edit user information" button. Then on their User profile, click on the Balance tab.

If you look at the 5/10 transaction that Marianne placed, you'll see there is the $19.50 order and then the $19.50 credit added to her user account to bring her user account back to a $0 balance. Then you'll see the $19.50 deducted from Sandra's user account. This is being deducted from the $660 credits that were assigned to her. So after that first transaction, Sandra would have been showing a $640.50 balance and Marianne would have shown a $0 balance.

It appears that there are a bunch of credit deduction transactions between 5/26 and 7/13 that are missing from Sandra's account. Is it possible that you deleted those transactions? It looks like there are 7 transactions totaling $189 where the credit was transferred over to Marianne's account but is no longer showing on Sandra's side. To get Sandra's account where it should be, I added a charge against her balance for that amount.

They now have a credit balance of $320.50.

Q

6. qroth closed this discussion on 31 Aug, 2017 04:18 PM.

7. Nicole Shelly re-opened this discussion on 31 Aug, 2017 05:21 PM

8. 4 Posted by Nicole Shelly on 31 Aug, 2017 05:21 PM

ok, I will have to look at it, but I wasn't deleting any transactions.

Nicole

267-496-6303

On Aug 31, 2017, at 12:18 PM, qroth <[email blocked]<mailto:[email blocked]>> wrote:

9. qroth closed this discussion on 31 Aug, 2017 07:28 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac