needing help...

's Avatar

dysingers

15 Aug, 2017 01:13 PM

Just wondering what has happened to the live chat. I am trying to set up a new season and have needed some assistance. Currently I have the Fall/ Winter season is open for sign up but how do we print spring/summer pickup lists? All I know to do is shut down the sign up...there has to be a better way.

Thanks for your help,
Pam

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 15 Aug, 2017 01:47 PM

Hi Pam:

The live chat function isn't always available,depending on employee availability. Due to some employee vacations and some other items staff have been working on, we haven't been on chat frequently in the recent days. Calling or emailing are your best options if chat isn't currently turned on.

It looks like you may have already figured this out, but I've attached a screenshot for reference. You can only work on one season in the control panel at any time. This is your admin season. In the upper right-hand corner of the screen it will show you what season you are administering. This is the member data you can adjust and the reports you can run. To change the season you are administering, go to the Seasons page and click "set as admin season" next to the season you want to work on (orange circle in attached image). The admin season has no effect on what is available for public signup.

Public signup is based on what seasons have signup turned on. Seasons in the top section "Seasons with Signup Turned On" section are available for signup and can be turned off by clicking the "Turn Off" button (red circle in the image). Likewise seasons that are turned off (showing up in the bottom section of that page) can be turned on by clicking "Turn On". You can have multiple seasons available for signup at a given time.

Hopefully this helps clarify issues. Any further assistance, please let us know.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 15 Aug, 2017 01:47 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac