phone numbers for shipping

's Avatar

kinleyc

08 Aug, 2017 09:38 PM

Hi,
I had contacted you a few weeks ago to get help setting up a shipping department for our online store. We're up and running, and getting some nice orders. The order process for the shipping department doesn't seem to require a phone number from the customer, and I need it for the Fedex shipping. Is there a way to make this a required field? Also, any idea why the Fedex rate calculator isn't integrating into my online store? Mostly, I ship Fedex, and it would be nice if it worked.
Thanks,
Rebecca

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 09 Aug, 2017 01:24 PM

Hi Rebecca:

I see phone number is already required for your "invoice" checkout departments. To make phone numbers required for your Paypal departments, you have to make that change within Paypal. I found this help file that may help you walk through updating that setting: https://support.wix.com/en/article/requiring-a-customer-phone-numbe...

Currently the FedEx calculator is not functioning properly so it was removed from our options. Due to low use of the FedEx option, that fix isn't too high up on the priority list at this time. If you can use the UPS/USPS rates at this time, that would be your best option.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 09 Aug, 2017 01:24 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac