CSA Member Not Showing Up on List and Not Happy

's Avatar

natalie

02 Aug, 2017 11:02 PM

Hello there,
One of our Wednesday CSA Members, Michelle Allen, pulls up on Member Lists but no on Pickup Lists and is not happy about it.

I've attached this week's Wednesday Pickup list for your reference.

Can you pls find a way to make her pull with the list and let us know when the fix has been made.

Thank you!
Natalie

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 03 Aug, 2017 01:10 PM

Hi Natalie:

I see what happened here.

She was on hold for the week of 7/2 to 7/9. In the middle of that week on 7/5, someone went in and modified the hold to be 8/20 to 8/27. When you try to edit a hold already in action, you will be displayed this message "This action has already begun as scheduled. Making a change will not retroactively undo this." So effectively this did not remove her from the hold and it changed the date when she would be removed from the hold to 8/27.

It looks like whoever made that change even noticed that this did not remove her from the hold, noting on the account -- Note: I changed vacation hold to Double Share 8/20-8/27. For some reason the membership is still showing "currently on hold." LL

If someone is currently on hold and you want to remove them from that hold, there is a button on the main dashboard of their membership to "take membership off hold". You should do that now to remove her from the still existing hold.

Then you should re-enter the hold request for 8/20 to 8/27. Because the existing one started back on 7/2 and then had its start date changed, it won't re-activate on the 20th, so just re-enter a new version of the hold for the correct dates.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 03 Aug, 2017 01:10 PM.

3. Natalie Condon re-opened this discussion on 03 Aug, 2017 02:12 PM

4. 2 Posted by Natalie Condon on 03 Aug, 2017 02:12 PM

Hello, QRoth,
    Thank you! I appreciate you figuring that out for us. Wouldn't have
    occurred to me to look there, as she was standing in front of me (not out
    of town) as I was looking at her membership.

Thanks again,
    Natalie

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by qroth on 03 Aug, 2017 03:36 PM

I would just make sure that everyone who might be administering holds for members know that if someone is currently on hold, they need to click that "take membership off hold" button if they want to cancel out a Hold that has already started. That'll go a long way to avoiding these problems.

Q

6. qroth closed this discussion on 03 Aug, 2017 03:36 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac