Two Oceans -- prorate question

's Avatar

martha.lucius

12 Apr, 2017 07:25 PM

Hi there, I know I set up our share to be prorated in the past, but can't seem to find it today. Can you remind me where I can find that?

Also, is there any way to export all previous members, and invite everyone to join?

1. 1 Posted by daniel on 12 Apr, 2017 07:34 PM

Hey there Martha,

You can set up prorations through the charge/discount tools. Go to Member Assembler-->Configure-->Charge/Discount

There's more info here: http://support.smallfarmcentral.com/kb/member-assembler/the-charges...

The thing that folks always struggle with is when to set the start date for their prorations. The date you set is the beginning of your countdown. If you set a weekly proration to begin today, 4/12, the first discount will take effect for anyone signing up on or after 4/19.

Are you trying to send a message to anyone who was previously a member but who has not yet signed up this year? You can accomplish this through the renewals tool at Member Assembler-->Members-->Renewals. This tool will help you to create a user group which you can use to invite these folks to join you this season. You'll want to be administering your current season when you go to use this tool.

Please let me know if you run into any issues!

Best,

Daniel
    Farmer Support

2. daniel closed this discussion on 12 Apr, 2017 07:34 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac