Help with setting up buy down CSA

's Avatar

nicole

05 Apr, 2017 12:27 PM

Hello, I am going to be starting my buy down CSA next week. I am having problems with figuring out how members are going to get onto our online store and how the products are seen there. If someone could give me a call, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Nicole
267-496-6303

1. 1 Posted by daniel on 05 Apr, 2017 01:48 PM

Hi there Nicole,

I just tried you and left a message. Feel free to give us a call at 412.567.3864 at your convenience or email your questions here.

You have a good number of options when you set up your stores for buy-down. You can choose to link to them directly from your site or just give your members the link. This will also depend on whether you want your e-commerce to be publicly available or for members only.

If you give me a little bit more information about what you're planning, I can guide you.

Have you checked out this article on buy-down? http://support.smallfarmcentral.com/kb/member-assembler/configuring...

Let me know how I can help.

If you'd like to set up a call for a specific time, you can do so using this link: https://small-farm-central.appointlet.com/s/35614

Thank you,

Daniel

2. daniel closed this discussion on 05 Apr, 2017 01:48 PM.

3. Nicole Shelly re-opened this discussion on 05 Apr, 2017 02:27 PM

4. 2 Posted by Nicole Shelly on 05 Apr, 2017 02:27 PM

Ok, Thank you. I think I figured out a bunch of it, but I set up four departments and one of them is showing up as a member store and the others say public store. Any advice?

Thanks,

Nicole

5. 3 Posted by daniel on 05 Apr, 2017 02:46 PM

Hey there Nicole,

In the department settings for your "meat and eggs" department you have some types selected under member type access in the Private Access settings. Go to Sell-->Manage-->Departments and click Edit next to meat and eggs to find these settings.

If you deselect all types, the department will default to public.

Best,

Daniel

6. daniel closed this discussion on 05 Apr, 2017 02:46 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac