Email issues...

's Avatar

dysingers

16 Nov, 2016 02:07 PM

Good morning,

When we post a payment and an email is sent to the customer, if they reply it is directed to our personal email ([email blocked]). Could you please change this or send me the directions on how to change it myself. Thanks so much.

Also one little suggestion. When a CSA customer joins mid season it would be really nice to have their first delivery noted on the pickup list. Sometime the person doing the delivery may not realize this is a new customer and fail to give them the kind of welcome we would hope to do. Just a thought. Thanks for all you are doing and have done. We have an apprentice who is working on our website and has beautifully integrated the look of it to farm central. We are very excited at how flexible and changeable it is.

Pam Dysinger
Bountiful Blessings Farm

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 16 Nov, 2016 02:32 PM

Hi Pam:

Did you already make a change to your account? I don't show that 7dysingers address linked up to your account anywhere. I did a test payment just to make sure I wasn't missing anything and the email came from the [email blocked] address and that is what I was given when I clicked "reply-to" (see attached screencap)

Thanks for the suggestion. It's a tricky situation because of the way Member Assembler is built. It really doesn't know when someone signs up when their first delivery is. The prorations just tell it when to deduct cost from the shares but it isn't really an indicator of when they get their first box. We have some farms that require you sign up at least a week in advance to get a certain weeks box and others that take new signups until the day of the delivery. So it would take adding some new data points to add that feature, but I can certainly share your thoughts with the rest of the team.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 16 Nov, 2016 02:32 PM.

3. Bountiful Blessings Farm re-opened this discussion on 16 Nov, 2016 03:51 PM

4. 2 Posted by Bountiful Bless... on 16 Nov, 2016 03:51 PM

Hi Q, so your email as well as the other payment confirmations showed in both our personal 7dysingers and our business email. Maybe this is something on our end but I don’t understand why it only happens with certain actions on farm centrals site.

Pam

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by qroth on 16 Nov, 2016 04:02 PM

Is it possible a forwarding filter was set up on the @bountifulblessingsfarm.com address? Maybe it was setup that emails coming from our address or with specific words in them would forward a copy to the 7dysingers address?

In a Google email account, click the "gear" icon in the upper right-hand corner and choose the Settings option. In the menu that comes up, click on the "Filters and Blocked Addresses" option. If you have a filter setup, you should see it there.

Q

6. qroth closed this discussion on 16 Nov, 2016 04:02 PM.

7. Bountiful Blessings Farm re-opened this discussion on 16 Nov, 2016 04:42 PM

8. 4 Posted by Bountiful Bless... on 16 Nov, 2016 04:42 PM

Q,
    I have checked the settings and there were only some old ones relating to
    farmigo, nothing from farm central. So it is still a mystery : )

Pam

9. Support Staff 5 Posted by qroth on 16 Nov, 2016 06:30 PM

Did you de-activate those? Maybe something with one of those was triggering it also for the emails from us. I guess we'll see when you enter your next payment.

Q

10. qroth closed this discussion on 16 Nov, 2016 06:30 PM.

11. Bountiful Blessings Farm re-opened this discussion on 01 Mar, 2018 09:54 PM

12. 6 Posted by Bountiful Bless... on 01 Mar, 2018 09:54 PM

Hi Q,

Can you also please look over our registration and tell me if it looks
    complete. I believe I have done everything needed but would appreciate you
    checking.

Thanks,
    Pam

--
    Bountiful Blessings Farm
    654 Dry Prong Rd.
    Williamsport TN, 38487

Phone: 931-583-2701

Farm Website - www.bountifulblessingsfarm.com

13. Support Staff 7 Posted by qroth on 02 Mar, 2018 02:28 PM

Hi Pam:

Your signups look good.

There was some extra white space between the headers and the body of the pages on the first couple pages, so I removed a little of that.

The one thing I did notice was that because you had someone do some custom formatting code on your page, the Dwolla buttons on the checkout page go all the way across the bottom of the page and make that page a bit confusing (see attached image). I'd recommend having whoever did your custom formatting work take a look at that and see what they can do.

Otherwise things look good to go.

Q

14. qroth closed this discussion on 02 Mar, 2018 02:28 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac