PASA Conference

's Avatar

bluegoosefarmcsa

17 Feb, 2015 12:55 PM

Hello,
Scott Farabaugh attended the recent PASA conference in State College. While he was there, he saw a sign/poster that Simon displayed that read something to the effect of: "You know you're a CSA member if..." On that sign it stated that it was possible to have the link to that posted on our site. We would like to do that. HOw do we go about setting that up?
Thank you for you assistance,
Kelleigh Farabaugh
814-619-5395

1. 1 Posted by Lauren on 17 Feb, 2015 05:56 PM

Hi Kelleigh,

We are working on getting that image sized for sharing online via Facebook, Twitter, etc. We also plan on posting it to our CSA Solutions Hub: http://www.memberassembler.com/hub so we can have a link to it online.

We do have a pdf version available, which you could upload onto your site, if you like. Let me know if you would like me to send it. Otherwise, stay tuned for the shareable version!

Best,
    -Lauren, Farmer Support

2. Lauren closed this discussion on 17 Feb, 2015 05:56 PM.

3. Scott Farabaugh re-opened this discussion on 17 Feb, 2015 08:30 PM

4. 2 Posted by Scott Farabaugh on 17 Feb, 2015 08:30 PM

Thank you, Lauren, for that information. We don't have a member assembly
    account, we don't tweet, and are still learning Facebook. So if you are
    able to send us the pdf, that would be great. I appreciate your assistance.

Kelleigh

5. 3 Posted by Lauren on 18 Feb, 2015 05:38 PM

Hi Kalleigh,

The pdf is attached, let me know if you have any trouble with it.

Just so you know, you don't have to have Member Assembler to be a part of the CSA Solutions Hub. This is simply a free online resource library that we created for CSA farmers. We post new articles an content there at leas once a month and send you an email to let you know what's new. Check it out! http://www.memberassembler.com/hub
    We plan on posting the infographic in the Hub in the next few months so that anyone can post a link on their website (or anywhere) and it will take them to the page where the pdf lives online.

Best,
    -Lauren, Farmer Support

6. Lauren closed this discussion on 18 Feb, 2015 05:38 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac