Pinterest widget

's Avatar

trent

01 Sep, 2014 01:30 PM

Hello:

I need some help installing a Pinterest widget on my main page. The farm has a Pinterest page and I want to make this more well-known by putting it on the main page so people will use it. All I am seeing right now is the link html text.

Thanks so much, Trent

1. 1 Posted by Lauren on 01 Sep, 2014 05:07 PM

Hi Trent,

It appears that you posted the html code into the text editor instead of the source code for this page. Here is our help document about posting html code into the source code section of a page (or in this case, a widget): http://support.smallfarmcentral.com/kb/small-farm-central/inserting...

We also have a document that goes over creating a custom widget, using Facebook and Twitter as examples: http://support.smallfarmcentral.com/kb/small-farm-central/facebook-...

I am not familiar with Pinterest's badges. After trying to insert your html code correctly, it doesn't appear to display anything. Where did you pull this code from? Since you mentioned in your email that you wanted people to visit your Pinterest page, it seems that you just need a link to it, so I created a widget that links to your page. If you are looking for something like a "Pin-it" button, I think that you might need to revisit where you got your html code from.

Let me know how I can continue to help.

Best,
    -Lauren, Farmer Support

2. Lauren closed this discussion on 01 Sep, 2014 05:07 PM.

3. Trent Thompson re-opened this discussion on 01 Sep, 2014 06:35 PM

4. 2 Posted by Trent Thompson on 01 Sep, 2014 06:35 PM

Thanks, Lauren! What you did looks great with the link. I am satisfied with
    that for now.

Take care, Trent

5. Lauren closed this discussion on 02 Sep, 2014 01:14 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac