's Avatar

orders

16 Jul, 2014 03:19 PM

I would like to sort my list to be able to send an e-mail to those with a balance. I cant figure it out. I can sort my "view members" page into a list of anybody that has a balance greater than... but I cant e-mail those people from there.

1. 1 Posted by qroth on 16 Jul, 2014 03:35 PM

You can use the "Payment Request" tool to do this. Go to - Member Assembler --> Accounting --> Payment Request and click the "add new payment request" link in the yellow bar.

This will take you to a page where you can sort based on outstanding balance (you can choose to do this against a specific season or against the balance of all seasons) and it will create a basic email framework for you with variables for the outstanding balance, requested amount and a link to your online payment page. It will then give you a list of all members who match the criteria and you can choose whether or not you want to sent the email to individuals or not.

More help on using this tool here: http://support.smallfarmcentral.com/kb/member-assembler/requesting-...

Let us know if you have any questions.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 16 Jul, 2014 03:35 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac