Inquiry about Payment plans

's Avatar

bugfarms

08 May, 2014 09:39 PM

HI,

My name is Alexandra and I co-manage a farm project in Salt Lake City, Utah called Backyard Urban Garden Farms. I would like to ask for some advice regarding whether there is a way to set up a payment plan service through the Small Farm Central Site? I see nested under the "Member Assembler" webpage a link labeled 'Scheduled Payments' and assume this is perchance the venue where I can build the plan however am unsure how to navigate through this.

Many thanks and I greatly look forward to your suggestions,

Cheers
Alexandra

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 09 May, 2014 01:16 PM

Hi Alexandra:

It is possible to set up automated payments within Member Assembler. In order to set these up you do need to have credit card processing set up through Authorize.net. With Authorize.net, their service does require you to have a merchant services account. Between Authorize.net and the merchant services account, this will usually run about $40/month in additional fees. We work closely with a company called Total Merchant Services who offer good rates on merchant services and are familiar with working with CSA's. If you would like to learn more, please first read this help file and then get in touch: http://support.smallfarmcentral.com/kb/member-assembler/setating-up...

If you just want to allow for online credit card payments, but don't need them to be automated, you can integrate Paypal into your account. There are no monthly fees for Paypal but unfortunately it does not integrate with Member Assembler in a way that allows that payments to be automated.

We also offer another online payment system called Dwolla, which is an e-check service. They also cannot do automated payments.

For a more detailed breakdown of all these payment methods, read this: http://support.smallfarmcentral.com/kb/ecommerce/credit-carad-proce...

Hope this information is helpful. Let us know if you have any questions.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 09 May, 2014 01:16 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac