configure different season

's Avatar

organicploughshare

09 Apr, 2014 06:32 PM

I was going to check out our numbers for 2013 season so I could do some comparing. However, after configuring for the 2013 season it's still giving me the numbers for the 2014 season this never happened before

1. 1 Posted by qroth on 09 Apr, 2014 07:12 PM

Hi:

Can you be a bit more specific about how you are trying to get these numbers? If you are doing an export or looking at the Statistics report, you'll want to make sure you are administering the season that you are trying to get the data for. So if you are trying to get the 2013 data, make sure you are administering the 2013 season.

If you are just going to - Member Assembler --> Members --> View Members, make sure that the Advanced Filter is set just for the 2013 season and that there isn't any search turned on.

Hope this is helpful. If you are still having issues, please let us know specifically how you are trying to get the data and we can help you out.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 09 Apr, 2014 07:12 PM.

3. Gary Brever re-opened this discussion on 09 Apr, 2014 07:15 PM

4. 2 Posted by Gary Brever on 09 Apr, 2014 07:15 PM

Looking at the statistics. Administrating on 2013. It worked in previous
    years to do this.

5. 3 Posted by qroth on 09 Apr, 2014 07:26 PM

Hi Gary:

I think I see where you are having a problem. Regardless of which season you are administering, there are a few of the tabs in the Statistics dashboard that are non-season specific. The one that is probably causing you the confusion is the main "dashboard" tab that has the "Your Member Count: 301 / 600 (50.2% Full)" statistic. This tab will always show the member count for the season(s) that are open for sign-up. If you click over to the "Types" tab (or the Pickups or Deliveries), you will be given the specific data for the season you are administering.

Q

6. qroth closed this discussion on 09 Apr, 2014 07:26 PM.

7. Organic Ploughshare re-opened this discussion on 09 Apr, 2014 07:28 PM

8. 4 Posted by Organic Ploughs... on 09 Apr, 2014 07:28 PM

Ok.

Sent from my iPhone

9. qroth closed this discussion on 09 Apr, 2014 07:29 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac