Other Shares page

's Avatar

info

08 Apr, 2014 04:58 PM

Hello,

I am inquiring about the outgoing message on our "Other Shares" page where our members are able to login to their account in order to purchase the other shares we have available through the website - Currently this is what the page says :

Please log in below to access this store. Authenticated members of these groups can access this store:

General mailing list
Happy Heart Farm
Happy Heart Farm 2014
Working Members 2014
Fully-paid members who purchased these share types can access this store:

2014 Farm Membership (2014 Season)

I can not find on the back end where to edit this, but I would like to change the wording so that it is clear that people only need pay their $100 membership fee before purchasing other shares, and that they don't need to pay off their entire share balance. Help please?

1. 1 Posted by qroth on 08 Apr, 2014 06:57 PM

Hi:

We recently made some updates to the private access settings. Previously you could only limit store access based on User Groups. We recently added the ability to limit access based on member types. If you use the member type as a limiting factor, it does require that you have the member type paid in full.

So in order to correct the situation for you, just go in and edit that department to only limit private access based on user groups.

Let me know if you need any further clarification.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 08 Apr, 2014 06:57 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac