email notification

's Avatar

kinleyc

05 Apr, 2014 07:03 PM

Hi - I had a couple people place orders through my online store last week, and I didn't get an email notification. Did I do something here to disable automatic emails, or is it something on your end? Did the customers get email confirmation of their orders?

thanks,
Rebecca

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 07 Apr, 2014 01:44 PM

Hi Rebecca:

Email notifications do get sent out automatically. There isn't a way to turn them off, so that isn't the problem.

I just did a test order and I got a confirmation email. Did you get the confirmation email for that order?

I do notice that you don't have your email address SES-verified. This is a verification process that helps ensure that the emails you send out do not get routed into people's spam filters. To do this verification, go to - Connect --> Mailing List --> SES Mail and click the "Send verification email" button. This will send an email to you with a link you'll need to click on. This will verify that email address. Like I said, this verification helps ensure your emails get through to their recipients. It also helps provide valuable feedback should an email get returned to us.

Hope this helps.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 07 Apr, 2014 01:44 PM.

3. kinley coulter re-opened this discussion on 07 Apr, 2014 02:00 PM

4. 2 Posted by kinley coulter on 07 Apr, 2014 02:00 PM

I did get the notification of your order, thanks. I'll go ahead and do the email thing you said to do. I started it once before, and I don't remember why I didn't finish it. Hopefully that will fix everything.
    Thanks again,
    Rebecca

5. qroth closed this discussion on 07 Apr, 2014 02:05 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac