permanentely deleting a member

's Avatar

meghan

24 Mar, 2014 05:32 PM

I have a former user who would like to be added to a current membership.

I went to the former user's account, saw that they had 2 users on their account, so I wanted to delete their user info and e-mail from that former account, and just leave the secondary user's info as the primary. I can't seem to change the primary e-mail address to that secondary user's e-mail address. Can you help with this?

Thanks!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 24 Mar, 2014 05:55 PM

Hi Meghan:

The more specific information you can give us, the better we can help out. So in the future if you can provide specific names and such, please do.

I'm assuming the person in question is the primary on the old membership. If so, go into that membership's dashboard and click on the USERS tab. Next to the secondary member there should be an option to "Set as primary". Once you do this, the other member will become the secondary. At this point you should be able to click the "remove from membership" button next to that person.

Once removed from the old membership, you should be able to go into the new membership under the USERS tab and click the "add another user to this membership" button at the bottom of the page. On the page that comes up, you can search existing users and find the user and add her. It should be that simple, but if there is something different going on here, please let us know and we'll help you figure it out.

Hope this helps.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 24 Mar, 2014 05:55 PM.

3. meghan re-opened this discussion on 24 Mar, 2014 07:05 PM

4. 2 Posted by meghan on 24 Mar, 2014 07:05 PM

Thanks Q, your tips worked! Sorry, I’m still new here, and didn’t think to just give you the names and whatnot.

Have a good day-

Meghan

5. qroth closed this discussion on 24 Mar, 2014 07:38 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac