Mailing list

's Avatar

mike_andruik

20 Mar, 2014 01:50 AM

Is there a way that you can create seperate mailing list for each city?

Also can we change the email address tosend directly to [email blocked] when somebody meassaegs on the site.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 20 Mar, 2014 02:17 PM

Hi Mike:

Yes, you can create separate mailing list groups by going to - Administrate --> Users --> Manage Groups.

Once you have the groups created, you can go to - Connect --> Mailing List --> Settings. On that page, under the "Self Registration" section, click YES for allowing user to self-select which groups to be part of. Then below that there should be the list of groups you created, select all of the ones that you want people to be able to select. Be sure to save your changes. Once those changes are made, people signing up for the mailing list will have to choose which of the groups they want to be part of.

I also added the [email blocked] email as a farm user account. It should now receive copies of emails coming in through the contact form (you will still also receive them at your personal email address too).

Hope you are well.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 20 Mar, 2014 02:17 PM.

3. Mike Andruik re-opened this discussion on 03 Apr, 2014 02:42 AM

4. 2 Posted by Mike Andruik on 03 Apr, 2014 02:42 AM

Appears that the mailing list is being sent from my personal address and not the farm address. I recieved an email on my personal email and there is not one in the farm email.

Black Duck Ranch
    Mike & Gwen Andruik
    Box 609
    Big River, SK
    S0J0E0

blackduckranch.com

" If you think you can do a thing or you think you can't do a thing, your right"
       Henry Ford

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by qroth on 03 Apr, 2014 01:13 PM

Hi Mike:

When sending emails you can choose to send it from any of the emails that are linked up to the account. On the "Send Emails" page there will be a "Send Message From" option with a dropdown menu. Just select the farm email address instead of your personal.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

6. qroth closed this discussion on 03 Apr, 2014 01:13 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac