accounting discrepancies user -> member

's Avatar

info

25 Feb, 2014 06:16 PM

Some of our member's account balances are different when you look at their user account compared to their member assembler account, but when I try to zero out one account it affects the other. How do I make both account at 0 for the start of a new season?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 25 Feb, 2014 07:14 PM

Hi:

I'm looking over your account and having a little trouble figuring out some things. Perhaps you can help clarify.

1) Do you issue e-commerce credits to your members? If not, i'm not sure if there is a real reason to have the user level balance function turned on.

2) I was just looking at the member entry for Deborah & Larry Taylor/ Holgerson. You added them to the new season today and then added some credits. It looks like there were 5 credits applied against that account today, including some that appear to be doubled-up. You might want to look at that.

3) I did notice that there was some old members whose balances were showing incorrectly on the members listing. I re-calculated all of your member balances and those should all be showing properly. It looks like you only have 29 members showing balances owed, most of which appear to be people who have signed up for the current season.

Ok, let me know about #1 and look into #2. If you'd like to discuss on the phone, please let me know and i'll give you a call.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 25 Feb, 2014 07:14 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac