Facebook and Twitter Feeds

's Avatar

brad.gritt

10 Feb, 2014 05:55 PM

Is there a way to add your facebook or twitter feeds to your page?

1. 1 Posted by qroth on 10 Feb, 2014 06:33 PM

Hi Brad:

Here's a help file on how to add Facebook and Twitter widgets to your page:
    http://support.smallfarmcentral.com/kb/small-farm-central/facebook-...

Twitter has added some other Twitter widget options. To find them, log into your Twitter account and click on the "gear" icon in the upper right hand corner and chooses settings. You'll see a Widgets option in the menu that pops up. That will allow you to get customized code for different types of widgets.

Hope this helps. If you need any assistance getting these set up properly, please let us know.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 10 Feb, 2014 06:33 PM.

3. Bradley Gritt re-opened this discussion on 15 Feb, 2014 10:18 PM

4. 2 Posted by Bradley Gritt on 15 Feb, 2014 10:18 PM

Q Roth,
    I have tried quite a few times to get the twitter widget to work with no luck. I also tried to put the instagram code in for a widget and that didn't work either. Facebook worked, but is there anyway to get your feed up there instead of just a badge?

5. 3 Posted by qroth on 17 Feb, 2014 02:23 PM

Hi Brad:

For the Twitter and Instagram widgets, are you pasting the HTML code that they give you directly into the text editor? If so, that would be the problem. You need to click the 'source code' icon in the toolar (upper right hand corner, looks like a couple brackets). click that and then input the code into that window, click OK, and then save the widget. That should work. If you can't get it to work, put the HTML code into an email and send it to me. I'll see if I can get it to work.

As for Facebook, I think they only offer the badge, nothing that'll show a more extensive feed.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

6. qroth closed this discussion on 17 Feb, 2014 02:23 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac