Website help

's Avatar

sarah.bonkowski

30 Jan, 2014 05:35 PM

Hello! Help! I am trying to edit the layout of our website to more strongly reflect the brand. I have attached our logo that I want to incorporate, as well as an image - we want a white background, or at this point just something simple (our colors are light blue and brown). Can you please give me a call or respond so I can hash this out?

Thanks!
Sarah

1. 1 Posted by qroth on 30 Jan, 2014 06:23 PM

Hi Sarah:

Can you send that logo as a jpeg file?

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 30 Jan, 2014 06:23 PM.

3. sarah.bonkowski re-opened this discussion on 30 Jan, 2014 06:27 PM

4. 2 Posted by sarah.bonkowski on 30 Jan, 2014 06:27 PM

These are the two we would like to incorporate!

5. Lauren closed this discussion on 30 Jan, 2014 06:31 PM.

6. Lauren re-opened this discussion on 30 Jan, 2014 06:31 PM

7. 3 Posted by Lauren on 30 Jan, 2014 06:31 PM

Hi Sarah,

I will put you in touch with Shannon, our designer, so that she can get your logo in to the template you like. If you want to change the template you are using, you can try on new ones by navigating to Display > Template Settings > Template Settings and then click on the "Choose New" tab. Some of our basic templates have white backgrounds and you can ask Shannon about little changes that can be made to make them more suited for the look you want.

As it stands, the template that you are using currently allows for color changes of the background. There are some options that we offer in the settings, but Shannon could easily change these for you to match your brand. It also may be possible to replace the photo collage in the header with simply the image and logo that you sent. I will let Shannon take over from here and you two can chat. She will be in touch shortly.

Best,
    -Lauren, Farmer Support

8. 4 Posted by sarah.bonkowski on 30 Jan, 2014 08:06 PM

Hi Lauren!

The template we like the most is Polaroid, and I would love for the bank of six images to just be the one cow image I sent you, with the badge I sent in the upper left corner…Let me know!

9. 5 Posted by Shannon Knepper on 30 Jan, 2014 09:26 PM

Hi Sarah,

Unfortunately, we cannot adjust the polaroid template to showcase only one photo...was there any other template that you liked? We offer a premium templates that has one large photo in the header (Herbaecous)?

Best,
    Shannon
    Design & Customer Support

10. 6 Posted by sarah.bonkowski on 30 Jan, 2014 09:27 PM

What about the one we are currently using?

11. 7 Posted by sarah.bonkowski on 30 Jan, 2014 09:32 PM

I’m really just looking for a simple white border that highlights a large picture of the cow jpeg I sent to Lauren, as well as our brown badge logo in the upper left corner. We want to avoid any and all stock photography. Is there anything you think would suit our layout? We need to have this resolved as soon as possible because we are presenting at a conference next week.

12. 8 Posted by Shannon Knepper on 30 Jan, 2014 09:37 PM

Sure...Let me set something up and I'll send you a link and you can tell me what you think...I'll be in touch.

Best,
    Shannon

13. 9 Posted by sarah.bonkowski on 30 Jan, 2014 09:40 PM

THANK YOU!!!! Hero status :)

14. 10 Posted by sarah.bonkowski on 30 Jan, 2014 10:18 PM

Shannon, there is no charge for this, correct?

15. 11 Posted by Shannon Knepper on 31 Jan, 2014 03:15 AM

Hi Sarah,

No, no charge for this...check out the template I chose, that allows me to tinker with the header image:

http://www.kitchentableconsultants.com

I had to crop your logo a little...if you're not liking this, we can play with the image a little bit..it just needs to be 971px wide by 320 high.

What do you think? And if you'd like me to review your entire site, before your conference, I'd be happy to..

Best,
    Shannon

16. 12 Posted by sarah.bonkowski on 31 Jan, 2014 12:34 PM

Shannon I love the graphic! Do you also have our separate badge logo? I sent it to Lauren but can resend it. Could we put that where the gallery is? We don't want any other pictures on the site. We also don't need a news section, just a block where I can put "about us" information.

Sent from my iPhone

17. 13 Posted by sarah.bonkowski on 31 Jan, 2014 02:29 PM

Hi Shannon! I noticed the draft site is now live?? We need to take it down ASAP please until the work is done!

Sent from my iPhone

18. 14 Posted by sarah.bonkowski on 31 Jan, 2014 02:39 PM

Hi Shannon,

I’ve cc’d Jennifer Brodsky here – she will let you know her thoughts on the template before it is completed.

Thanks so much for your help,
    Sarah

19. 15 Posted by Jennifer.Brodsk... on 31 Jan, 2014 02:41 PM

Hi Sharon,

This template is really not what I had in mind. I want to keep it as simple and clean as possible. It also cuts a lot of information off on the front page about what we do. I like this template, just not for our biz. Is there a way to use what we had before, or something like it?

Thank you!

Jen
    Sent: Friday, January 31, 2014 9:38 AM
    To: Shannon Knepper
    Cc: [email blocked]
    Subject: Re: Website help [General Questions #27557]

Hi Shannon,

I’ve cc’d Jennifer Brodsky here – she will let you know her thoughts on the template before it is completed.

Thanks so much for your help,
    Sarah

20. Shannon Knepper closed this discussion on 31 Jan, 2014 07:57 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac