Change to blog posting and so on

's Avatar

angie10141

29 Jan, 2014 03:32 AM

I/m not sure what change has been made but the blog posting section as well as uploading the photos has changed over the course of the last day or two. The new format of it is terrible. The space to view your post is terribly small. The icons are terrible. I do not see spell check there at all and uploading the photos is awful. Can you tell me what or why the sudden change?

1. 1 Posted by qroth on 29 Jan, 2014 02:35 PM

Hi Angie:

For some information on the "why" of the text editor upgrade, please read our blog post here: http://smallfarmcentral.com/blog/jan/2014/new-text-editor

Basically it came down to the old version having known issues and not working correctly with Internet Explorer anymore.

A few things:
    - If you want to make the view window larger, click in the lower right-hand corner (where there is a little triangle of dots), it will let you stretch the window open further. - Spellcheck is automatic with the new text editor. No need to turn it on. - What issues are you having with the photo uploader? We generally have always recommended you use the uploader in the Photo Gallery (Create Content --> Gallery --> Upload Photo) instead of the one in the text editor, but we have tested the one in the new text editor and didn't have any issues. - Sorry you don't like the icons.

We are taking feedback on the new text editor and can still make some changes, so if there are tools that are missing or issues that you see, please let us know.

Q

2. qroth closed this discussion on 29 Jan, 2014 02:35 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac