pickup labels

's Avatar

jillrendleman

20 Jan, 2014 04:20 AM

i am trying to run pickup labels using the option for avery #5163 labels. when i print the names up from my member lists, it never lines up with the avery labels. can you please take a look at this and let me know how i can get the printing correct? thank you 618308 0217 jill

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 20 Jan, 2014 03:46 PM

Hi Jill:

I just did a test run of some labels here and it looks alright. We just merge your information with the Avery templates. They are tight, so depending on your printers alignment, sometimes a little big can get cut off on some of the labels.

Are things completely off from the labels you are using? Or are they just slightly getting cut off around the edges?

Q

2. qroth closed this discussion on 20 Jan, 2014 03:46 PM.

3. Jill Rendleman re-opened this discussion on 20 Jan, 2014 03:57 PM

4. 2 Posted by Jill Rendleman on 20 Jan, 2014 03:57 PM

the first row or two of labels are ok and within margins, but as you go down the page, the print comes over the tops of the bottom labels. other wise width wise they are ok. jill

Jill Rendleman
    All Seasons Farm
    www.allseasons-farm.com
    www.facebook.com/AllSeasonsFarm
    9535 US Highway 51
    Cobden, Illinois 62920
    (618) 308-0217
    USDA Certified Organic by Midwest Organic Services Association

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by qroth on 20 Jan, 2014 08:00 PM

Jill:

It may just be the alignment of your printer. You could try printing from the rear feed slot to see if that gives you better results than printing from the main paper cartridge.

Another option if you can't get the alignment right is just buying the full sheet labels. Those you can just print out and then just cut up without having to worry about fitting into pre-existing borders.

Hope this helps.
    Q

6. qroth closed this discussion on 20 Jan, 2014 08:00 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac