Fonts

's Avatar

john.mcauley

18 Jan, 2014 03:58 PM

Hello,

It has been several weeks since I have been working on my site. Now I can't recall what fonts I was using on the pages and I can't seem to figure out how to find out. When I go to a particular page, it just shows me "font family" and I can't tell what font it really is. I have now changed my home page (farm description page) so that it is using Arial but I'd prefer it the way it was. I just can't seem to find the font to put it back that way. Thanks for the help.

John

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 18 Jan, 2014 04:23 PM

John:

Some of our templates have specific fonts that are linked in with the template. If you change the font to one of the others in the pull-down menu, it's not always possible to choose the appropriate original font from that pull down menu. The way to reset to the original font is to use the "remove formatting" tool. This is in the 3rd row of tools in the text editor about halfway across. It is a white eraser looking icon. Highlight the text and click that icon and it will remove the text formatting (it will remove all formatting including bold, italics, etc, but it will get the font back to its original state).

Hope this helps,
    Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 18 Jan, 2014 04:23 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac