need to move pages from About to Home

's Avatar

talktofarmersue

16 Jan, 2014 03:38 AM

having brain freeze. cant remember how to move pages. i want to put my ABOUT pages under the HOME tab and then add a new tab called OG&Social.

and post 2 pages under the tab.... rather than rebuild them i wanted to see if i can just insert a large jpeg on ea page. attached below.

thanks
farmer sue

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 16 Jan, 2014 02:56 PM

To make those changes to the menu, go to - Display --> Navigation --> Menu Manager. In the second table, "menu item settings", find the pages you want to move and in the fifth column make the change in that pull down menu from "About" to "Home". Be sure to save your changes by clicking the "submit changes" link at the bottom of the table.

To post a large jpeg on a a page, you'll need to use the Farmer Defined Pages. First upload the images to your photo gallery. Then create a new FDP for each page. To do so, go to - Create Content --> Farmer Defined Pages --> New FDP. Then you can just insert the image directly into that page. On that page you can also set which menu option you want the page to appear under.

If you need any further clarification on any of this, please let us know.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 16 Jan, 2014 02:56 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac