plan

's Avatar

fieldtoforkcsa

19 Nov, 2013 05:26 PM

hello I would like to discontinue the web page portion of your service but keep member assembler for my use.

Jessica Washkowiak

1. 1 Posted by Lauren on 19 Nov, 2013 06:08 PM

Hi Jessica,

I have removed the website services from your trial.

I just want to confirm that you would like to continue with the Member Assembler software at the Joiner level ($55/month). Your trial is set to end on 11/22, which means that the credit card we have on file for you will be charged for the first month of service.

I see that you already have a website. Would you be willing to let us know your reason why you have decided to keep your existing site and not to use Small Farm Central's website services?

Regardless, we can customize the Member Assembler pages to look like your existing website. Let us know if you are interested in doing this so that I may connect you with our designer.

Best,
    -Lauren, Farmer Support

2. Lauren closed this discussion on 19 Nov, 2013 06:08 PM.

3. Jessica Washkowiak re-opened this discussion on 19 Nov, 2013 10:20 PM

4. 2 Posted by Jessica Washkow... on 19 Nov, 2013 10:20 PM

Hi Lauren,
    The reason we choose a different website platform is the fact that I was able to choose more temples that had a more desirable look and its mire cost effective. I went with square space. If you guys updated your looks I would rather use you.

Jess

Sent from my iPhone

5. 3 Posted by Lauren on 20 Nov, 2013 04:31 PM

Thanks for the Feedback, Jess. We appreciate your thoughts. Let us know if you need any help setting up Member Assembler. You will notice some changes in your Control Panel as the website options disappear. And again, let us know if you would like help in customizing the Member Assembler template to look more like your website.

Best,
    -Lauren, Farmer Support

6. Lauren closed this discussion on 20 Nov, 2013 04:31 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac