Testimonials Page

Sarah

14 Nov, 2013 03:39 PM

Hi SFC.

I'm looking to fix up our CSF's webpage a bit and had some ideas about how to spice it up. I really would like to add a testimonials page, where I can get comments from some of our members and then have them on a page on our website where maybe it rotates through them, featuring a different one every couple of seconds or so. I would like to include a picture of them and a quote from that person about our program. Is this a possibility with the features that are already in place, or would you need to design something for that happen?

Thanks for your help in advance.
Sarah
NH Community Seafood

1. 1 Posted by qroth on 14 Nov, 2013 04:24 PM

Hi Sarah:

One way you could do this would be to create each testimonial as an image - a photo with the testimonial text either overlaid on the photo or added as a header/footer. You would need to create the images yourself in some other program like Photoshop. Then you could upload these images to your photo gallery and create a slideshow. A slideshow would be its own page on the webpage and you can call it "Testimonials" and add it to the navigation. That is how I would suggest doing this. If you need help setting this up, let us know.

Here's a link to a tutorial on setting up slideshows:
    http://support.smallfarmcentral.com/kb/small-farm-central/creating-...

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 14 Nov, 2013 04:24 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac