cant do anything..

hannah

12 Nov, 2013 11:37 PM

The promotion I signed up for made this look really easy to edit and create a website. I cant edit anything aside from basic information. There are hardly any templates or pictures to choose from. I cant even make the page say my farms name. Frustrated and considering going with another web developer.

1. 1 Posted by qroth on 13 Nov, 2013 02:24 PM

Hi Hannah:

Sorry to hear that you are feeling frustrated. It looks like you were able to get in and change your template (there are 17 to choose from) and add some general text. Did you check out our "Get Started Guide" - (http://www.smallfarmcentral.com/support/get-started-guides ? It's a great place to get a better sense of how to use the various tools available? There are some modifications that we do recommend you contact us to change, such as the farm name in the header and any header images, just because they have a little tricker formatting. We can usually make those changes within a day of your request.

I know we have a consult call set up for Monday, but if you'd like to try to get something in sooner, I'd be glad to fit you in. Let me know.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 13 Nov, 2013 02:24 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac