logo insertion

's Avatar

mg247

18 Dec, 2012 03:51 PM

How do I insert my logo on the main page?

1. 1 Posted by Lauren on 18 Dec, 2012 05:54 PM

Hi Walter,

There are two options for you in regards to adding your logo to your homepage. We can add it to your header for you, or you can add it to the description on the first page.

Shannon, our lead designer will be able to add your logo into the header of your website. I can have her get in touch with you tomorrow when she is in the office, to find out exactly how you would like it to look.

To add it to the description on your home page, you will have to first upload the logo to your control panel, the same way you added photos (here are some helpful instructions: http://support.smallfarmcentral.com/kb/getting-started-with-website... )

Then, navigate to: Create Content > Description. Place the cursor in the text box where you want your logo to be and then click on the "Insert/Edit Image" button (it looks like a tree). Find the logo in your list of uploaded images by clicking on the little box next to the "image URL" field (here are some helpful instructions http://support.smallfarmcentral.com/kb/getting-started-with-website...).

Let us know which you would prefer.

-Lauren, Farmer Support

2. 2 Posted by Lauren on 20 Dec, 2012 02:38 PM

Walter,

I just wanted to follow up with you about your request for help with adding your logo to the homepage of your site. Shannon will be in the office again tomorrow (12/21) so let us know if you need her assistance. We have a light work week coming up because of the holidays and I just wanted to make sure that we took care of things for you before this little break.

-Lauren, Farmer Support

3. Lauren closed this discussion on 20 Dec, 2012 02:38 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac