2 Calendars?

Emily

30 Nov, 2012 04:19 PM

Is there an option to have 2 events calendars? We would like to have 2 to showcase different types of events. Thanls!

1. 1 Posted by Shannon Knepper on 30 Nov, 2012 04:57 PM

Hi Emily,

Unfortunately, no, there isn't a way to have to event calendars, via the control panel. You could link to an external calendar, which might give you a little more freedom to set up different calendar types? You'll see a 'link to external calendar' link in the Calendar Admin. Hope this helps?

Best,
    Shannon
    Design & Customer Support

2. 2 Posted by Emily on 30 Nov, 2012 04:59 PM

Thanks!

3. 3 Posted by Emily on 30 Nov, 2012 05:01 PM

One more question. If I link to an external calendar can I sill use the calendar from Small Farm Central? Or will it only allow me to use one?

4. 4 Posted by Shannon Knepper on 30 Nov, 2012 05:48 PM

Hi Emily,

I just addressed your question to Simon and he informed me that he's been meaning to remove the external calendar link option, because it just wasn't working very well, for people. (ideally, if you added an event to your external calendar, it would automatically populate in your SFC calendar.). I'm sorry that I gave you that solution and now it's not an option! So I guess we're back to only utilizing one calendar for your SFC site. But I will let you know if he works on this feature, in the future?

Sincerely,
    Shannon
    Design & Customer Support

5. Shannon Knepper closed this discussion on 03 Dec, 2012 04:05 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac