News Blog division

's Avatar

bncolby

30 Oct, 2012 04:24 AM

Hi folks,
I hope you all have survived all the storm with no damage! If that storm is a harbinger of worse climate change to come it is scary. We've got to stop the oil and coal industry from trying to discredit the science of climate change.

My question is this: After I added more pictures to my last blog I saw that some of the earlier blogs disappeared. Then I found I could get to them by clicking on a small arrow. Is there anyway to have the blogs continuous without arbitrary divisions? People may not notice that they have to click to get to earlier blogs.
Thanks.

1. 1 Posted by Lauren on 30 Oct, 2012 07:18 PM

Thanks for the well wishes. Pittsburgh was prepared for the storm, and though we got a lot of rain for October, it wasn't as bad as it was predicted to be.

I took a look at your blog on the website (here: http://www.swallowvalleyfarm.com/blog?page=1) and I wasn't able to see what you are seeing. To me, it looks as though you have about 10 blog entries on that page and then at the bottom, there are pages to click on and access additional blog entries.

Please let me know if there is something that I am missing so that we can fix the problem you are having.

-Lauren, Farmer Support

2. Lauren closed this discussion on 03 Nov, 2012 04:23 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac