Pickup list for week of 9/17

's Avatar

csa

10 Sep, 2018 02:02 PM

Hi Q--
Despite setting the custom date, MA won't put together the pickup list for the week of 9/17.
The last week of our "regular" season is THIS week, but we are doing a post-season "Makeup" week next week. I wonder if the end of the season (scheduled for pro-ration count-down is causing the pickup report to throw bad data? It seems to be just repeating the data for this week.

Please advise/assist when you have a moment. This is timely because we are sending out an update to members THIS afternoon regarding their status for the "Week 21 of 20" makeup week.

When you look in our system you'll see the Prelim21 pickup list I've just created which does not reflect actual Week 21 data.

Thanks,
Marjorie

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 10 Sep, 2018 03:35 PM

The pickup list tool will only reflect current week vacation hold, double box and pickup change data. Although the pickup list tool will let you create a pickup list with a future date on it, if you are using any of the vacation hold tools, it will not provide accurate data. You'll see there is a warning message above that pickup list setting that says "Print list(s) for a range of dates or just next pickup? Please note that scheduled actions like Vacation Holds are not reflected if you choose future dates for a pickup list. To plan further than your next pickup, please look at the Holds and Changes Stats."

To see the list of members who have makeup shares for that week, make sure you are administering the summer season and go to - Member Assembler --> Holds&Changes --> Hold Stats and click the "view details" link next to next week.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 10 Sep, 2018 03:35 PM.

3. csa re-opened this discussion on 10 Sep, 2018 04:07 PM

4. 2 Posted by csa on 10 Sep, 2018 04:07 PM

Makes me wonder why have the date options at all since it doesn’t work correctly, but that’s more of a philosophical question.

Bigger question for now is how to SORT the detail information available under the HOLDS Stats by pickup location so it’s useable? What am I missing?

Thanks,
    Marjorie

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by qroth on 10 Sep, 2018 05:13 PM

Yeh, I think that was a feature that pre-dated the vacation holds tool. I've lobbied to have that option deleted in the past since it really doesn't work for anyone actually using vacation holds (which is most everyone).

But what you can do is an export of the upcoming holds and changes and on the export it does show each person's pickup location. Go to - Member Assembler --> Exports --> Export Vacation Holds and Other Scheduled Actions I believe that should give you the information you need.

Q

6. qroth closed this discussion on 10 Sep, 2018 05:13 PM.

7. csa re-opened this discussion on 10 Sep, 2018 06:19 PM

8. 4 Posted by csa on 10 Sep, 2018 06:19 PM

Hi Q—
    That export is just the ticket, thanks!
    Marjorie

9. qroth closed this discussion on 10 Sep, 2018 06:33 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac