Payment in Full Discount

's Avatar

cedarville322

04 Apr, 2018 02:48 PM

Hi:
We'd like to offer our customers a Payment in Full discount. Is there a way to do this with MA that wouldn't automatically apply the discount to all customers who purchase shares with us? That is, can the MA program recognize if someone hasn't paid in full and prompt them to do so, or not apply the discount? I've read the cook book on this, but it seems to me there is no discount option that wouldn't be automatic across all who sign up (excepting of course if I make this discount conditional to certain types of shares, but that still would leave open the possibility that someone would sign up, received the payment in full discount, and then not pay in full). Any thoughts or instructions mighty appreciated!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 04 Apr, 2018 03:36 PM

Since you are using Paypal as your online payment option, you can set up an automated "pay in full" discount for Paypal customers. Go to - Member Assembler --> Configure --> Checkout and there will be a section "For PayPal or Dwolla users, full payment options". There you can set a percentage discount for those paying in full.

This will cause there to be two Paypal buttons - one to pay just the deposit and another to pay in full, which will have the total adjusted for the discount.

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 04 Apr, 2018 03:36 PM.

3. Kim Finger re-opened this discussion on 04 Apr, 2018 04:03 PM

4. 2 Posted by Kim Finger on 04 Apr, 2018 04:03 PM

Q:

By jove, I think he got it! OK, that sounds quite doable. Thanks for the quick and competent response!

Mike
    Cedarville Farm

5. qroth closed this discussion on 04 Apr, 2018 04:03 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac