Text Formatting

's Avatar

tana

13 Feb, 2018 05:47 PM

Hi,

I am trying to edit a few things on our member assembler, and I'm having a hell of a time getting the text to cooperate. The formatting is all messed up, and I can't get it to change even if I make all the text the same size and font. Parts still stay bold etc. On the left bottom side of the text, the text changes, from h2>>span for example. I had a coworker look and the only way she was able to edit it was in the code, but that seems insane. I don't know how to code and all of it looks like gibberish to me. Surely there is a better way to format text?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 13 Feb, 2018 05:55 PM

Hi Tana:

Can you be more specific about which text is giving you problems? I just walked through your entire signup process and nothing looks messed up to me. If possible, can you send screenshots of the specific screens that are causing you problems?

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 13 Feb, 2018 05:55 PM.

3. tana wilkinson re-opened this discussion on 13 Feb, 2018 05:58 PM

4. 2 Posted by tana wilkinson on 13 Feb, 2018 05:58 PM

Yes, it's our member agreement. I want certain texts to be i bold and
    others not and I cant get it to be uniform

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by qroth on 13 Feb, 2018 06:09 PM

Hi Tana:

I'm assuming you copied/pasted that text into that box? Sometimes when you do that it copies some formatting code in there and that can conflict with our formatting code. Easiest way to clear that out and start fresh would be to go to the Member Agreeement page, highlight all of the text and then click the "clear formatting" button (bottom row, 2nd from right). This should clear out all formatting and take you back to plain text and then you can re-do any formatting.

Otherwise you are possibly having to go into the code to find the conflicting code and sorting things out that way which certainly can be tedious.

Q

6. qroth closed this discussion on 13 Feb, 2018 06:09 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac