Selecting multiple options

Judy Crane

05 Feb, 2018 09:47 PM

Good day,

We are in the process of setting up member assemble for the 2018 season. This year we want to be able just to provide members to purchase eggs, not a full or half box share, so is there a way for a member just to purchase eggs.

Thanks
Judy

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by qroth on 05 Feb, 2018 09:54 PM

Hi Judy:

I'm not sure that I understand your question.

But looking at your setup, it looks like under your Weekly Produce Share you have options for eggs. The egg share should be its own separate share (which I also show you have setup but disabled). If you put the eggs as options under the Produce share, people will only be able to select EITHER the produce share of the eggs, not both, because you can only ever choose one option under each share type.

So if you want people to be able to but the produce share, the egg share or some combination of the two, you should have two share types - one for produce, one for eggs. Then under each share type you'll have your options (full/half, one dozen/two dozen/three dozen).

Q Roth
    Farmer Support

2. qroth closed this discussion on 05 Feb, 2018 09:54 PM.

3. Downtownharvestcsajc re-opened this discussion on 07 Feb, 2018 09:32 PM

4. 2 Posted by Downtownharvest... on 07 Feb, 2018 09:32 PM

Hi,

We have decided to leave it as is which members who want eggs have to purchase a full share or half box share can buy eggs.

Thanks for the assistance.

Judy

Sent from my iPad

5. qroth closed this discussion on 07 Feb, 2018 09:37 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac